Advertiser Signup

PLEASE NOTE: If you are a licensed adoption agency or a licensed independent home study professional (social worker, counselor, etc.) who is not affiliated with an adoption agency, and you are interested in being listed among 1800HomeStudy's network of adoption professionals, please also make sure you have home study experience with the Interstate Compact for the Placement of Children (ICPC) in and out of the state where you hold a license. The majority of the adoptive families who inquire about home study professionals through 1800HomeStudy will adopt outside their state of residence, thus requiring that their home studies go through the ICPC process between the two states involved. In order to learn if your license or educational credentials allow you to perform these home study services, please contact your state licensing bureau and/or your state ICPC office to obtain written approval. Please contact us with any additional questions.

Complete the form below and you will be contacted to verify the information submitted.

* indicates required field

* Home Study State To Be Listed

If your desired state / market is not listed, contact 1-800-HOMESTUDY (1-800-466-3788) for further information.

Contact Information

Agency Name:*
Contact Name:*
first namelast name
Billing Address:*
City, State Zip:* ,  
Phone:*   Ext.
Web Address:

In what state(s) are you licensed to perform home studies?

Please type the characters exactly as you see them.
Please type the characters you see in the picture to the box below
* Characters:


Copyright ©2000-2024 1.800 Homestudy, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Home | Company Info | Legal/Copyright | Privacy Statement